Best Players You've Ever Signed...

FMStixz89

Reaction score
Hi,

Who Is The Best Player You've Signed??..
Does Have To Have The Best Attributes In The Game... (But Does Help)...

Here's Mine Antoni Sarcevic, I signed Him From Fleetwood For My Team Sutton Utd In The Conference South...
Playing Him As A Shadow Striker And He's Smashing The League...

Honestly... it has to be Neymar with my Man United save. £66m + Januzaj, he's 30 and the Ballon d'eor winner since he joined when he was 26. (4 years in a row.. and he's still getting better, not as fast anymore but better technically).

Next to that Robert Lewandowski or a Belgian regen called Roel Peters.

Lewandowski cost £78m from Bayern when he was 27, and went on to score over 40 goals per season for me.. I sold him to Chelsea for peanuts at aged 32 when I brought in Roel Peters from Galastray on his £13.25m release clause, and will most likely become the best striker in the world.. not often you get a 4.5* potential player with an already world class team.

Ioannis fetfatzidis hands down, Needed a AMR on promotion to the premiership with Leeds and found him transfer listed at 3m, Carried me to 5th in the premiership first season with 28 goals and 31 assists and to the title in 3rd season with 29 goals and 28 assists winning player of the year both seasons, Stats wise hes no world beater but in terms of performances and consistant hes the best i've had, Turned down 54m from Real Madrid for him, 1.9m million and only 21k a week wages complete bargain, Not so much when i renew his contract since hes asking for 90k a week but hes still got another couple of years so i'm in no hurry to resign him he seems happy enough, The only player from my entire first 11 not to ask for a transfer to a bigger club or even ask for a new contract.

Last edited:
Neymar the first one !!!
Barbosa,Pogba,Depay,Balanta,Mastour,Tielemans,Isco,Gotze...and much others...
They are legends ! Must buy !

It would have to be, Mr. Consistant, Leon Goretzka. Arriving as a young 21 year old, he has, apart from the 1st season, he has played at least 33 games every season, and he has always had over 10 assists in a season.

I have Barbosa who I ended up paying €50m for by accident :( After a slow start he has definitely stepped up, but won't lie, I am always tempted by Lewandowski

James Ward Prowse hands down.

Most consistent player in my team, club captain and very loyal. Had both Real Madrid and Bayern bid for him after winnning back to back B'alon Dors.

Romero, Pogba and Depay where amazing in my United save, but hands down to berardi! More than 50 goals in 1st season!

With Arsenal I have Lucas Silva and Lucas Romero. Side by side. One as an anchor, the other as box-to-box midfielder. Play 3 at the back(Balanta, Varane, Kongolo). Thank me later.........

Signed 33 year old Cristiano Ronaldo on my hull save. Scored an amazing goal 15 seconds into his debut

I'd say Memphis Depay will most likely go onto be my best signing for United. 20+ goals in the league each season playing from IF left. Third season in and he had his first top 3 finish for Balon Dor.

Depay hasnt really performed on my United save. Tried him as both left Wing and IF but cant seem to get him to do what everyone else says he does.