AgentVinz

Reaction score
What's your favorite style to play wingers?Such as the classical one that crosses a lot, the tricky one who cut inside,etc and which one that give the most assists?? I usually play with inside forwards but it's hard to find one with good finishing and can play at the 'wrong' flank (left footed at right, right foot at left)

I usually play with inside forwards but it's hard to find one with good finishing and can play at the 'wrong' flank (left footed at right, right foot at left)

Neymar, Robben, Ribery, Hazard (low finishing but still about 15 goals per season and twice much assists), Gaitan (after retraining to right flank), Griezmann, Lamela, Niakhaichyk, Carcela, Elia, Douglas Costa, Willian, Hulk, Pato, Nasri...

I usually play with inside forwards but it's hard to find one with good finishing and can play at the 'wrong' flank (left footed at right, right foot at left)

I recommend Jefferson Farfan at Schalke 04. Brilliant inside forward, 12 finishing, 15 dribbling, good pace and can easily skin a player, can play on left or right wing. Only 25, you could pick him up for less than 10mill but he wants about 60k+ P/w

thanks for the suggestion mate but has anybody got a success with classic winger? I have Valencia on my United team but his rating is very low!!!! Every game he has 15+ crosses attempt but none of them goes into the goal!

make sure you have a good target man who can get into good positions and latch onto headers. Depending on if you have signed anyone berbatov doesnt really meet the standard of a good target man so try to drill crosses and put them onto sometimes instead of always? this way he can look for a pass to work round to berbatov than try to get it onto his head with a 6'3" defender there.