ravi1985

Reaction score
Hi all

Just got promoted with qpr but im struggling to get any decent signing can anyone recommend some?

Also my staduim is 18k seater but board will not expand or buy a new one. Any ideas of what i can do?

Thanks

Well I believe Michael Owen & Owen Hargreaves get released by man utd at the end of the first season, well they did on my game, so you could try and snap up them. How much money do you have to spend and what positions need strengthening?

As for the stadium the only thing you can hope for is to win games so supporters will come and fill out your stadium, keep an eye on your finances, try not to go into debt. Don't buy players with monthly installments if you can't generate enough income to pay off the monthly payments. If you make money rather than lose it and you have a healthy bank balance then the board will at least consider your request.

Transfer window has closed now. I got Van bommel and hargreves.

My weakest area is my gk and rb and lb.

also got the board to expand stadium think i should of waiting and got a new stadium instead?

Could be wrong but I think you have a better chance of getting a new stadium if your current one has already been expanded to its maximum capacity and you are still filling it.

Could be wrong but I think you have a better chance of getting a new stadium if your current one has already been expanded to its maximum capacity and you are still filling it.

So shall i cancel the stadium upgrade and just try and buy a new one?

Leave the stadium upgrade mate. It would be usedul if you told us what your budget is. Maybe try to get players like Tom Cairney, Cristian Benítez, Atienza.

I would post my budget but im at work so i cannot see i will let you no when i get home.

Imy strongest area is atk i got kadlec for 900k as soon as i started. i think my budget was around 19mil but only have around 9 mil i think. Been building my staff up like crazy for the season. Just a shame that the stadium will not be done till the end of the season.

I think im going to loose a **** of alot of cash in this season but hopfully i will get by and they do not cancel the build half way tho like they did last season.