Nice, do we know what the exchange rate is with in the game?

So far I got the most out of Kenedy. Signed him for 7 million and right next season, R.Madrid came to enquire and I said 30 million and they instantly accepted.

Has anyone managed to sell Odegaard for a really good price? Thinking to sign him up in my new save.

Lucas Romero in mu FULHAM save bought him for 4million sold him for 68 million.

Got Denis Suarez on free at start of 4th season. He is off to Juventus for 31.5 M Pounds a season later.

Signed Xherdan Shaqiri on a pre-contract agreement from Bayern Munich in January 2016 (Arrived Jul 16) and i have now Pre-Transfer agreement to sell him to Zenit in Jan 18 for £30m at the start of my Fourth Season.

I'm at work at the minute and cannot remeber his Appearances/Goals/Assits off the top of my head.

Got Roberto Pereyra on a free from Udinese at end of first season, sold him to Dortmund for £39mil at end of second

Haha yeah same here on my NUFC save but sold to FC bayern instead- upfront was £37mil but with add ons came to £55mil

NameBought forSold for
Sven Bender£18.5m£40m
Shkodran Mustafi£10.25m£37.5m
Juan Fernando Quintero£14m£40m
Mattia De Sciglio£0£45m
Jesé£0£15m
Memphis Depay£6.75m£40m
Lucas Romero£8m£70m
Pierre Emile Højbjerg£15m£31m
Jonathan Silva£21m£45m
Jon Flanagan-£30m
Gerard Deulofeu£0£15m
Daniel Sturridge£12m£50m
Mamadou Sakho£20m£40m
Mario Balotelli£17m£50m

Sum total: £416m
Numbers in red = Not bought by me (I play as Liverpool)

As for De Sciglio, I've been playing the same save since beta, and some weird transfer bug happened when I offered to pay in instalments and ended up getting him for free.

A couple funny ones:

View attachment 303964View attachment 303963

Hopefully I can buy Isco a third time next year!

Last edited:
Palermo have been the profit makers for me, purchased Munoz 2.2m, Dybala 5m and Daperla 1.5m, Sold Munoz season later for 20m, Dybala after 2 seasons for 68m he scored 25 goals in his first season shooting me to a top 4 finish with Southampton, the next scored 55 goals winning me the BPL and UCL, and sold Daperla after 1st season for 10M. So a profit of 91.3M!. Basically just try and raid Palermo :p. Sold Jay Rodriguez for 35 mill to city aswell in the 2nd season.

Playing as MUFC:

Griezmann £25.5m -> £60m

Jesus Vallejo £600k -> £37m

Matic £6.5m -> £40m

Lucas Romero £7.5m -> £50m

Oedegaard £12m -> £55m

Peruzzi £5.5m -> £40m

Smalling £? -> £30m (Chelsea bought him and in 3 seasons he has played 0 games)

Andre Hahn - I buy him on almost every save for profit reasons only. He has a buy out clause of £2.7M and his valuation tends to be around £12-15M straight away.. the most I have ever received was £32 Mil a season later.

On my first ever save as Arsenal bought Memphis Depay for £7m + ton of addons depending on performances.

One year later PSG buy him for £45m initially and a further £25m over the next 24 months. I abandoned that save quickly but I always like Depay to turn clubs like Roma into stronger clubs.

EDIT:

This just happened... I needed the money. (£40m upfront0)

40a50c9d7eadb5b929c8e99eeabee0f4.png

Last edited: