Best Rap Song Ever?

C.R.E.A.M. is great but then again i get irritated by the fact that when people are asked about Wu-Tang the only thing they usually come up with is C.R.E.A.M., Ice Cream, Gravel Pit and Reunited. I mean they're all great but people should look a little further...
Then One Mic of course is briliant, but as Sean said, I don't get the 'if I ruled the world' choice cause it ain't rap it's for gals ;)

C.R.E.A.M. is great but then again i get irritated by the fact that when people are asked about Wu-Tang the only thing they usually come up with is C.R.E.A.M., Ice Cream, Gravel Pit and Reunited. I mean they're all great but people should look a little further...
Then One Mic of course is briliant, but as Sean said, I don't get the 'if I ruled the world' choice cause it ain't rap it's for gals ;)

I got 36 chambers by wu tang and really wasnt impressed at all.

Although I do like RZA, his soundtrack for the film Ghost Dog is awesome

36 chambers is not my favourite either, though I like 'Tearz'.
I like the Wu-Banga's volume 1 - 5. (especially 5 with Wise and Verbal Slaughter)
8 Diagrams's not bad either.
But if you wanna listen some Wu-Tang, get 'Think Differently'.
Listen to: Intoxicated, Listen, Back Down, State of Grace, Take the Heat, Biochemical Equation, Verses, Street Corner.
It's a collective album though, but there ain't better...
If you like those tracks you like Wu-Tang, if you don't, you don't

Last edited:
I am big into rap and hip hop music,like most music tho aswell, but i have never been a fan of tupac to be honest although i do like running and realist killers bt he wasnt a bad actor havta say!! California love is a classic, its prob not rap but what about sugerhill gang-rappers delight??

Best rap song ever has to be THE ANFIELD RAP, go on Barnesy.;)

nate dogg- regulate
50 cent- many men
2-pac- dear mama
eminem- cleanin out my closet

best lyric ever "cos he got hit like i got hit but he aint f**kin breathin

nate dogg- regulate
50 cent- many men
2-pac- dear mama
eminem- cleanin out my closet

best lyric ever "cos he got hit like i got hit but he aint f**kin breathin

pht best lyrics are the start of hit em up

I aint got no muthafucking friends
-thats why i ****** youre ***** you fat ************

or

better hurry up and get this nut for its check out time by NWA

best rap song ever is EMINEM !!!
music.gif

i must say the fresh prince of bel air theme song is pretty good lol :D

Dr.Dre ft. Snoop Dogg - Still Dre
Snoop Dogg - Smoke weed everyday
Biggie Smalls- Juicy

Sick that Tony!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckMvj1piK58&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckMvj1piK58&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ha coincidentally i got introduced to this song today although ive heard the phrase for ages

what a terrible song/band/group of people

Check out Jedi mind tricks - uncommon valor !!!!!!
Aah man yeah Jedi Mind Tricks's one of the greatest, I Against I, Retaliation, The Deer Hunter, Saviorself, On The Eye Of War, Front To Back, When All Light Dies, Razorblade Salvation, Black Winter Day (!), Trail Of Lies, yeah man i could go on and on,

all of Illmatic by Nas is sheer class!
Individually... probably The Next Episode by Dre & Snoop or Juicy by Biggie :)