Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Best rated tactic?

Cyrilmichaels

Jun 28, 2015
It seems everyone has hopped on to FM 18. However I’m stuck playing Fm 17 and just want to know in your experience, what was the best rated tactic for FM 17? A link directing me to said tactic would be much appreciated.

Jun 5, 2021
Minneapolis MN
Personally, I think one of the best tactics is to constantly rotate the roster. Some coaches are just obsessed with rotation. As a rule, if a team has a good roster depth and there are many players of the same role, they dream of letting everyone play. And / or if your bench is polished by a few young but promising footballers. Know the rotation rate. Changing your roster for each game will lead to a string of losses in the long run. On the one hand, you have to give playing time to each team member. On the other hand, if you are not sure of victory, it is better to put a proven lineup. Best the enemy of the good. Remember, it is dangerous to be led by ambitious players complaining of lack of playing time. Balance the mood of your team and your squad focused on success. If you want to boost your Instagram followers i recommend you to use https://viplikes.net/ and increase their ammount.

Last edited: