Best Regen Ive Nurtured =)

Nice one, although i had one who was the same "Rodolphe Labadie", striker with stats the same and he couldnt hit a barn door lol. I sold him on for 11 million and then he did wonders for Chelsea! :(

He looks awesome. Could use a little more flair though, but awesome nonetheless!

He is AMAZING!!!!!! how u manage to get him that good lol

How did you get him so good ??a special traning schedule or somethin ??

Anthony looks great Regen mate, Nice 1, like reds are ace says did you use special training program?

FMRTE? Not at all..

Just a player with bags of potential and a good training regime..

by the way yeah lads i gave him a specific shedule, first a youth one when he was 16 then a full time one.. it was quite intense work as i seen he has 20 stamina and could propbably put a good graft in in training.

The best regens I ever found where strange enough all defenders: Ignigo Alverez, Darren Keogh. Tip: After the first season the game always generates a few very good regens. When you start the game you'll perhaps find a few decent regens, but not super regens like the regen on top. It also seems to me that the game have tendency to produce at least one very good Austrian regen at the start of the second season, as I have always found either a very good defender or GK.

i see a new riquelme look at his stats nearly everthing 19,18,20
but impressive i hope his on my 1 to

i see a new riquelme look at his stats nearly everthing 19,18,20
but impressive i hope his on my 1 to

He wont be on yours.

You will get another bunch of regens.

Maybe some as good as this. Its just random.

In what season do you think regens come in because when i was promoted to premier ship with wolves there was a guy who played for manchester united youth and he scored neally ever game

Tonas579 maybe you diddnt train him well thats why he diddnt do well for you

Last edited:
Well I only got FM 09 3 days ago but I have always bought the CM games and I've had regens close to this on CM 08 but I must admit your training regime must be brilliant.