If you've got the money; go for Maicon. Failing that, try Sergio Ramos - if that fails too, try Srna as a cheaper option. :)

If you are playing as Manutd then play Rafael and Fabio as RB. Make Neville and Evra to tutor them, they will become class players.

Lahm, reasonably young, great PPMs for a wingback to pass on to your kids, and can play on both sides with high proficiency.

What frustrates me with the AI managers is the amount of ***** transfers they make, though. Real Madrid bought Srna in the first transfer window in my game with Ramos sitting the brench, who then proceeded to play really well at the World Cup, who then went back to bench sitting for another season. Absurd.

Sagna has always been solid in my Gunners saves :) World class though, not so sure..

Sagna is world class!! He wants to leave now, so ive told him to wait until end of 2nd season, which he is cool with. :D

Who would be a good option for 2nd season onwards? Santon looks the best but his est. value is £16.25M !
That would mean he would be as expensive as Maicon, afaik. I have Ansaldi and Eboue, but im not sure if i should keep them.

Jerome Boateng is decent but will probably costs a lot but he is young and can play as a centre back aswell

Srna. Micah Richards if you can, Glen Johnson always performs well imo

I've just been quoted £119m up front and £10.5m over 48 months for Maicon - don't think I'll be going for him

Retrain Flamini as right back. He is really really good.

Get the new position pretty fast too

For now.. Srna...

For future .. Cristian Asnaldi

Why dont u play Wes Brown as a right back? He is very good in my game, and then after 2 seasons put Rafael as right back..He is one of the best in the game..

If you're manchester united you don't need a right back. Brown is good enough, Hargreaves and O'Shea can play there pretty well and Rafael becomes one of the best in the game after 1 or 2 seasons

Mario Fernandes from Gremio turns out pretty good too