Aarøe95

Reaction score
So basically I'm looking for a rightback that's suited for for style of play, which is based on three groundstones: Possession, Short Passing, Attacking. The obviuos choice would be Dani Alves, but he's to old (2nd season, winter).

Money's no problem.

De Sciglio
Clyne if you want cheap, English
Azpilicueta
Carvajal
Montoya
Coleman
Flanagan

Diekmeire From Hamburg 1.8m Bargin

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Felix Passlack is pretty solid in my Dortmund save.

Decided on buying Vrsaljko, seemed like the best choice :)

Since I'm managing FC Barcelona, favorite team, any Real Madrid-player is a nogo, genuinely hate them. Just sold Alves after 1 1/2 amazing seasons, started complaining waay too much, and were sent off often. Currently having Montoya as the first choice for the RB, and 2nd for the LB. But in the few games Vrsajklo have played, he's shown that he's the right choice, as a backup for Montoya :)

Sam Byram... Young and becomes really good after 2 years

Hugo Mallo ! I randomly bought him for my Liverpool save due to injuries and needing someone fast.... He's now first choice and constantly being nominated and winning awards!

The best rightback in FM2015 is Jon Flanagan,he posses incredible stats,he's young and cheap ! He's the perfect RB

Azpiliqueta.

He has been my must buy player this year.

danilo, clyne and flanagan are my 3 go to signings- danilo would probably be best for what you want- flanno better defensively and clyne probably the potential to be a the perfect mixture!