Best role for Griezmann - Atletico Madrid 5-3-2 / 3-5-2

Trugg0

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the best role for Antoine Griezmann as a striker in a 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 at Atleti, to emulate Simeone's tactics.
Griezmann is a bit unique as he not exactly a false 9 as he gets forward more, and he's not really a DLF as he doesn't really hold up the ball.
CF kinda fits but he lacks the physical presence ( strength is rated 10). Trequartista fits but lacks his workrate and drive.
He's more technical thank a PS and gets involved more in build up than an Advanced Forward.
I think the best role is that of SS (what he plays for France) as nothing seems to fit nicely for him.

I wish FM24 had a generic Forward role which you can amend to the player traits like the CM / AM generic roles! Would to hear other people's opinions, it's always been fascinating exploring unique players that don't fit into specific Roles.

Another example, I wish there was a wide forward role that would be good to use in a 3-4-3 (DC-DC-DC, LM-CM-CM-RM, WF-CF-WF) that plays like an Inside Forward/Inverted Winger/Winger in a CF role.

I'm trying to figure out the best role for Antoine Griezmann as a striker in a 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 at Atleti, to emulate Simeone's tactics.
Griezmann is a bit unique as he not exactly a false 9 as he gets forward more, and he's not really a DLF as he doesn't really hold up the ball.
CF kinda fits but he lacks the physical presence ( strength is rated 10). Trequartista fits but lacks his workrate and drive.
He's more technical thank a PS and gets involved more in build up than an Advanced Forward.
I think the best role is that of SS (what he plays for France) as nothing seems to fit nicely for him.

I wish FM24 had a generic Forward role which you can amend to the player traits like the CM / AM generic roles! Would to hear other people's opinions, it's always been fascinating exploring unique players that don't fit into specific Roles.

Another example, I wish there was a wide forward role that would be good to use in a 3-4-3 (DC-DC-DC, LM-CM-CM-RM, WF-CF-WF) that plays like an Inside Forward/Inverted Winger/Winger in a CF role.
mez- at ?