chuffy

Reaction score
Just bought leigh griffiths for ipswich and wondered what role he is best suited to?
I play with an amr, amc and an aml with one striker at home and for away games I play with 2 amc's and one striker. Can he operate as a lone striker? Or will I need to move some players around?

Just bought leigh griffiths for ipswich and wondered what role he is best suited to?
I play with an amr, amc and an aml with one striker at home and for away games I play with 2 amc's and one striker. Can he operate as a lone striker? Or will I need to move some players around?

Needs to be a poacher and he gets bags of goals.

Thought it would be poacher, any ppm's? I've already set him to likes to beat offside trap.
Is he still effective as a lone striker when his role is a poacher?

Poacher. He's quick and he's got a clinical finish.

Other than likes to beat offside trap, what ppm's would help in a poachers role? Run through centre of pitch?

I have heard good things about this guy, but level can he play up to? Is he a serious target for a club like Liverpool, Spurs etc in this game?

I have heard good things about this guy, but level can he play up to? Is he a serious target for a club like Liverpool, Spurs etc in this game?

I don´t think so.. better you get Aguero, Higuain, Nilmar etc..

No, but a very cheap backup if you need one.