yeyembois

Reaction score
i played arsenal and use 4-5-1 formation but i need advise for ramsey.. what is the most suitable role for him?
i've tried some options but find that the best role is box to box midfielder..

can anyone give me advise?

I have played him as an Advanced Playmaker (Support) in the CM position... worked a treat, top player with high assists!!

did you use him as the only advance playmaker in your formation? or you combined him with another advance playmaker such as arteta maybe?

I play him in a 4-2-3-1, with him the CAM (attacking midfielder - attack). His final balls are too good, and now he is getting in the goals as well. Played him there for over a season now, so it is a natural position for him.

When I first start playing him there, started off as advanced playmaker- support. But now that his stats are improving, I've changed his role and the guy is too good, can't wait until he fully develops! :)

in real life he plays as AMC behind striker but in FM his natural position is CM so adv playmaker or deep lying playmaker

I play him in a 4-2-3-1, with him the CAM (attacking midfielder - attack). His final balls are too good, and now he is getting in the goals as well. Played him there for over a season now, so it is a natural position for him.

When I first start playing him there, started off as advanced playmaker- support. But now that his stats are improving, I've changed his role and the guy is too good, can't wait until he fully develops! :)

geez.. that's cool dude... i guess u have found the best role for him... thank's for the advise