Deanowce4

Reaction score
i was reading a story on a chelsea save and another person commented that if you use the "work the ball into the box" shout then your players get more shots on goal and on target. the person who was playing with chelsea said it really made a difference .i have never really considered using shouts but if this is the sort of improvements they can make i might start using them.

so anyway any tips for the best shouts to use and what they do?

I also didn't use shout because i dont really know how it will impact my game. And since my game went pretty good, i don't consider using them.

If anyone can give a good guide on what the shouts means and what impact it will do, it will be helpful for everyone...

I also didn't use shout because i dont really know how it will impact my game. And since my game went pretty good, i don't consider using them.

If anyone can give a good guide on what the shouts means and what impact it will do, it will be helpful for everyone...

i agree a guide would be boss

I thought the work ball into box restricted your players from taking long shots, so yeah they would have to be closer to goal before shooting. Resulting in more accurate and on target shots.