waynethickett

Reaction score
Mario Gotze is having a blinding time playing for my current Arsenal team, I managed to get him on a free transfer when his contract expired at Bayern.

His stats up to now read 59 apps, 41 goals, 25 assists, 12 MOM average rating of 7.61

I have to say he is my best signing by far on fm2015

what are yours

Ibra for 2.7m in the 1st season with Liverpool. Averaged more than a goal a game. :)

Reus, Sterling, Pogba, Jones, Chambers in my Toon save but out of everyone it's Tin Jedjav who has been averaging 8.2 across the season

Gino Dekker - Ajax youth, potentially becomes an Ajax club legand, signed him for Crewe In championship! He's genius! Also Raul barrios also Ajax youth deadly striker 20+ goals ! ⚽️??????

Lucas Romero for 7.75m from velez. Won world player of the year twice now beating out the likes of messi and aguero for the honors. Avg rating over 8.0+ ranked the 3rd best player in the world at age 24. Averaged 10+ goals and 20 assists over past 3 seasons as a midfielder. Simply amazing.

Lucas Romero for 7.75m from velez. Won world player of the year twice now beating out the likes of messi and aguero for the honors. Avg rating over 8.0+ ranked the 3rd best player in the world at age 24. Averaged 10+ goals and 20 assists over past 3 seasons as a midfielder. Simply amazing.

What role are you playing him in and his training?

I play Romero at either Midfielder Central - Automatic or as Defensive Midfielder - BWM or Regista.
Depends on fitness of my other midfielders and my formation.
It doesn't seem to matter where I use him, he's just top class.

But if there's no pic, it didn't happen, right? :)

World Global Superstar at age 24

World Golden Ball Winner

I play Romero at either Midfielder Central - Automatic or as Defensive Midfielder - BWM or Regista.
Depends on fitness of my other midfielders and my formation.
It doesn't seem to matter where I use him, he's just top class.

But if there's no pic, it didn't happen, right? :)

World Global Superstar at age 24

World Golden Ball Winner

100M asking price keeps the punters away XD