Amrak007

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm playing as spurs in first season (not update version) and I'm looking to buy a striker for my 4-5-1 formation.
Ade has been **** this season and defoe can't play there on his own

Any suggestions?
Am I better off with a target man like Damiio or someone like Rossi?

Thanks

Cheap, professional and efficient: Jelle Vossen.

Thanks but I'm looking for more 'world class' than that. I will look at him as a back up though

Don't get carried away with that "world class" stuff. Jelle has decent Technicals and Physicals, but his Mental attributes are incredibly high. While he doesn't have much room for improvement, his performance is good from the very beginning. I got him in my FC Barcelona save in summer 2013, and by now he's outperforming so called "world classes" like Llorente, Villa or Thiago Alcántara (whom I retrained to striker).

Despites scout reports listing him as a deeplying forward, I get the best out of him as a poacher. You can try and teach him to place shots, round or lob the keeper too, he has the skills and the age to do it.

If you're still looking for someone more expensive, try to get Llorente, who works wonders alone as a Target Man. I could provide better advice with a bit of info on your current squad, formation and style of play.