Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marseille craigswfc

• frankiehobbs story

• Kinger 74's AFC Wimbledon story

• Total voters
the marsielle one, Dunno of any others that are still going though.

I enjoy going on Si forums and reading the 10 season updates in the llm section, it inspires me to do lower league, but i always always always get out of the blue sqaure north or south and then get bored lol.

Dont follow any of them.I followed nursemorph's supersports story for a while,but he's stopped doing it now.

the one im about to start.
wats that

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Dont follow any of them.I followed nursemorph's supersports story for a while,but he's stopped doing it now.
do u not like storys ??

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

the one im about to start.

i just put frankiehobbs down on thread

You can add more to your poll on here some how

If you cant edit the poll yourself herrity write the ones you want adding here and ill add them.

If you cant edit the poll yourself herrity write the ones you want adding here and ill add them.
cheers

tothenham..josh999

grenta...benlfc

livingston ....andyyyyyyy

marseile.....craigswfc

frankiehobbs story

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

thanks very much jp

Ok ive added those,ive also put nursmorphs and kinger74s in as i think they deserve a mention.

Last edited:
Is mine bad then? It's not really a story.. Just an update of my game, but still, nobody is interested, I might end it.. :S

Make them better then ??

Have you even read it ?
Because in all honesty its basically like all the others just different layout which i think is better obvs or i wouldn't of done it the way i did it.