Best Strike Partnership on FM2010

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 145
  • Views Views 34K
My most successful pairing was for AC Milan... Dzeko as target man and Pato as poacher. I've had similar success in the Championship with Eren Derdiyok as target man and Nilmar as poacher after a year or two.

I like pairing pace and height.

I rotate Rooney, Aguero and Ronaldo and in the 2010/2011 season:

Rooney: 38 apps, 32 goals

Ronaldo: 36 apps, 47 goals

Aguero: 17 apps, 10 goals

Ronaldo was in lethal form that season, and collected the player of the year award.

Benzema and Macheda for Southampton, is still only february and they have scored almost 60 goals between them!! Team has chalked up 140 goals across all competitions

Adebayor and Aguero:
Adebayor is a great Complete forward paired with Aguero as a poacher.

It's not a typical assist goal partnership, it's just they keep out of each others way and cover their weaknesses. So to the feet Aguero is given the goals and if it's in the air Adebayor scores lots.

Scored around 70 goals in a season with this partnership.

Torres and Kuyt have been amazing so far for me in my first season.

Heres their stats up until 22nd November 2009. (as far as I am in the game <) )

Torres
Apps 17(2)
Gls 9
Asts 12
MoM 2
Av R 7.53

Kuyt
Apps 18
Gls 21
Asts 4
MoM 7
Av R 7.85

Torres plays as a Complete Forward and Kuyt plays as ...........well thats my little secret.;)

My Sporting Lisbon strike partnership is Romelu Lukaku and Yannis Tafer. (Season 6)
In a glourious year which ment playing over 55 games these 2 where almost indespensible with 65 goals between them.

Lukaku - 33 gls - 40 games
Tafer - 32 gls - 45(10) games

Adebayor as a target man and Tevez as a trequartista . . . .40 goals a season each

Surprisingly Welbeck and Berbatov they really stepped up in my 2012/2013 season when Rooney was out for 9 months. We ended up winning the quadruple and they kept Rooney out of the first team for a lot of the following season

Back