Best Strike Partnership

Which nation has got the best partnership up front for the World Cup next summer?

• France - Henry & Trezeguet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy - Vieri & del Piero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Which nation has got the best partnership up front for the World Cup next summer?

Just stole this poll from the Yahoo Football website, at the moment it looks like this....
England - Rooney & Owen
31% 5929 votes

France - Henry & Trezeguet
31% 5893 votes

Brazil - Adriano & Ronaldo
34% 6432 votes

Italy - Vieri & del Piero
2% 400 votes

Holland - van Nistelrooy & van Persie
3% 495 votes

I voted for Adriano and Ronaldo, mainly because ROnaldo is the best striker in the world and Adriano isn't too bad either. :D

i voted the same as you lee its got to be there so good on there own but togehter there something else

Obviously i went for the Enlish partnership :|

Since when did Brazil have a partnetship up front? they basically have 10 forwards.

Brazil play Ronaldo & Adriano and 2 of the following Robinho, Kaka, or Ronaldinho.

Believe it or not,I went Owen an Rooney because i think those two work best together. However Brazil's general attack is far superior

I went for Brazil. It's either them of us, and i didn't want to Jinx England. :cool:

Who can beat Brazil? They have Robinho on the bench :eek:

Kids say the darnest things :rolleyes:

Def Brazil they have so much quality and depth upfront

Brazil for me as well. England have good players as well and France's arn't half bad either.

I voted adriano and ronaldo but id say robinho and adriano my self

Ronaldos a way better stiker than Robinho. How many has Robinho scored for Real?

Yeh I agree there Gregor. Ronaldo is my favourite striker of all time (not including Liverpool players).

Maybe in a few years when Robinho bulks up a bit he will be a better player.

But There is 2x better strike partners
Spain Villa & Torres
Argentina Messi & Aguero
Germany Klose & Podolski

These are the best in my opinion but the 1s up there rooney n owen

Ronaldo wont even play :/
shud hav said Luis Fabiano and Adriano

They done this in 2005 you pair of idiots. At the time I would of said Henry an Trezeguet.

van Nistelrooy & van Persie Are 2 world class players that connects well togheter

Thread was from 2005. Messi and Aguero were still in their teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.