JeffeyBlade26

Reaction score
Im aldershot im 10th in league 2 i signed Benik Afobe from Arsenal on loan he scored 4 in one game then he scored 2 hat tricks in two games. I signed Danny Batth which is an excellent coup for a League 2 team

YOU HAVE GOT TO GET BENIK AFOBE ON LOAN IF U NEED A STRIKER

Watched that Afobe when i was at Altrincham on a view to bring him in but he turned me down, But looked an excellent talent..

Missed out on Brandy when at Crewe gutted....

Mark Cullen.

He's at Hull at the start of the game. You can get him on loan pretty easily then you can sign him when his contract runs out. He is the best signing I have ever had. Set him to poacher and he will set leagues BSP, L2 and L1 alight.

He currently holds the goal scoring records for the Paint Trophy and League 2 in my game. Sorry smashed them :D

Roldan. At Stoke another great loan player. (accent over the a)

and finally . . .

Obika he's good for League 2 and BSP. He starts at Spurs, I managed to get him on a free in the second season.

Hahaha Cullen just got a hat trick against Man City, granted I am in the Championship now but he STILL cuts the mustard

Lee Novak did wonders for me at Huddersfield. Has great work rate, team work and determination.

I have to agree Le Fondre is by far the best striker in League 2. (Vanilla speaking.) He does nutty ***** with the football.

Mark Cullen - Plays for Hull, needs about a month or two to adapt but then scores alot.
Jamil Adam - Plays for Barnsley, Goalscoring Machine for League 2: 41 Apps > 25 Goals AND League 1: 44 Apps > 19 Goals

dont mean to rub it in, the game i started last night i got Leo Aro and Brandy at Crewe :)

Leo Aro I think his name is, seen him go to Luton on a couple of saves.

I've just signed Terry Dixon for Mansfield and he's scored 12 in 12 games.

Tommy Mooney is very good in the first season. sign him on a longer contract and then hes an ideal assistant manager!

I signed Francis Jeffers In my second season with Cheltenham Town. Played 34 - Goals 26.

But then he got injured and was out for 4-5 months. He will miss the rest of the season and possibly beginning of next. Im Gutted.

Theres a spanish free agent who is alright, i cant remember his name though