Best style of tactic for this set of players?

shasterix

Reaction score
I'm Liverpool, entering third season, and my attacking options are fantastic but I don't know what style (possession, countering etc) to use. Up top I have Sturridge, Origi and a young but quality Spanish regen. My attacking midfield I have Firmino, Coutinho, Lallana, Markovic, Wilshere and Gotze. Then central midfield I have Henderson, Tielemans and Can. I also have Amartey but I'm selling him this window as he is being a ******

So basically I have players with plenty of flair (they all have 15+) and passing ability so does this beg for a possession game? Have I got too many playmakers? I don't need what formation etc to use I'll sort that oput I just wanna know what style is best suited to my set of attacking players

I would only say you have a couple too many playmakers if one or 2 of them aren't ok with staying on the bench, for the sake of balance in the team.

I would set it up as high tempo, control mentality, flexible team shape and normal width:

CM(B2B-S): Henderson
CM(DPL-D): Can/Wilshere(Although really I think You should bring in someone else with better positioning than either of them)
AMR(WNG-A): Markovic
AMC(APL- S): Coutinho
AML(IF-S): Gotze
ST(CF-A): Sturridge