Reaction score
like your good selves, love playing FM, but due to having wife and kids find time difficult at home SO need advice, which (resonable priced) tablet do you reccomend to play FM with
all suggestions welcomed

Sorry, no help to you but bump
43.gif

Last edited:
interesting topic,but i have no idea

---------- Post added 01/10/2011 at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 29/09/2011 at 04:46 PM ----------

Is it possible to sync devices and play your current PC save on a tablet? Would love to take my FM games on the road!

i know you cant play full pc game on the Ipad, and no release on android operating system. Microsoft are lauching window8 which is compatable with touchscreen tablets/pc but that will be middle to late next year. would like the boys (and girls) at fm to make a better FM version for tablet users, although im sure the problem is which operating system creaters (Android, Apple).

have seen current phone app for game and nowhere near the PC version

A windows tablet experience would be simialr to playing FM on a netbook i buess, only with a touchscreen. I play FM on my netbook but only very occasionally. Database size and game speed is limited due to small processors and limited graphics, i imagine the hardware of a tablet is simialr to a netbook.

I wouldn't recommend it. The specs are so low, that the experience would be bad.

ok so next question, what are people honest review of Ipad FM APP (as yet android dont have a app)

I would recommend a netbook (Small laptop) instead. Think it might run the gamle alright, but not a very good experience. FM for iPad isn't the same as FM for computer. There are many important features, you will miss in FM iPad. Why can't you buy a notebook? You seriously, must have time to turn your PC on.

Im running a netbook now, personally wouldn't recommend them, they're slow and have many downsides to them, to play FM on them you have to mess around with launch settings in steam and wait for a specially made netbook skin to play because of the screen resolution being small.

ok guys! Just concetrate in our topic...
For example, i would like to buy a windows 8 tablet...
Is it possible for me to play full version of game( in case tablet meet game requirments ) ?? It's any problem that i have no mouse or keyboard etc?? or i normally can use it with toutchscreen??