zizou13015

Reaction score
Hello, please i want the best tactic for this patch, a indestructicle tactic as the Zenith by Qetech for FM13 or Il devasto, I have exellent player but I did not manage to win several enchainer. Thank you
Sorry for my bad english i am French

have you tried 4-3-3 tata and 4-3-3 tata modified? they seem to get good results, can't promise you indistructable though

Honestly I'll put the same response I do to most of these.

There isn't one, near every tactic will work if you have the players and the patients to get them ready. There is no best tactic or any that abuses the ME like the grid did, either find one that suits your team or one you like and then build a team for it.

Genen pressing V.2
Mattattack v1
JKtweak 2.2
Ghost 4312 v1
Kryte 4411

all working well for me.

I think SI has done well to all but eliminate the plug and play tactic. Older version (like 10, 11, 12) you could crush the league with a single tactic and perform way above where you should and never really have to manage. Its Football Manager, so manage your team.

I think SI has done well to all but eliminate the plug and play tactic. Older version (like 10, 11, 12) you could crush the league with a single tactic and perform way above where you should and never really have to manage. Its Football Manager, so manage your team.

I don't like that they've done this, I'm struggling to find consistency as a result.

I have mixed feelings about this comment. I sure understand this "manage your team" comment but... The bar shouldnt be so high that you cant "plug-and-play" with some "few tweaks" to the tactic and reacting with instruction with in the matches (like before). Sure some enjoys ultra-realistic (I'm not sayin that FM is) but I'm not going to spend hours and hours first learning every f'n thing about football tactics and/or read hundreds of pages of players guides. That is if I'm not going to get paid for it like the real managers! :) Because after all it's still just a game and as such shouldn be so difficult that you'll have to give up after few tries. Because the game is very time consuming even when you fail.

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about this comment. I sure understand this "manage your team" comment but... The bar shouldnt be so high that you cant "plug-and-play" with some "few tweaks" to the tactic and reacting with instruction with in the matches (like before). Sure some enjoys ultra-realistic (I'm not sayin that FM is) but I'm not going to spend hours and hours first learning every f'n thing about football tactics and/or read hundreds of pages of players guides. That is if I'm not going to get paid for it like the real managers! :) Because after all it's still just a game and as such shouldn be so difficult that you'll have to give up after few tries. Because the game is very time consuming even when you fail.

I agree with it though. To win the champions league and EPL you should know something about tactics and football manager, not just fnd the best plug and play and simulate the entire season till you win. Make plug and play work to get ~10th in the EPL and group phase of CL, from there on it's knowledge that should get you further.

I don't agree with that. I've tried out over 10 different tactics since FM14 was released, and I've had 4 tactics that literally won me the league with the plug and play approach (used on teams that weren't favourites).

The tactics I used that was literally plug and play was:
- kun's tiki taka (patch 14.1.12)
- 4-2-3-1 (patch 14.1.14), giving the match engine it's own medicine
- jassar's i.m.possible (patch 14.1.14)
- some 4-2-3-1 tactic I found on a Korean FM-page (14.2); the tactic can still be found on this forum in the thread called "COMPLETE COUNTERATTACK"

I'd say if you play with a very weak team (for instance Crystal Palace in the EPL) it requires more than just the pre-made tactic in order to win the league. However, I do agree with the fact that consistency is not easy to achieve in this version of FM.

Last edited:
- some 4-2-3-1 tactic I found on a Korean FM-page (14.2); the tactic can still be found on this forum in the thread called "COMPLETE COUNTERATTACK"

I cannot find it can someone please link it?

which tactics advise(recommend) me you for 14.1.3?

Found the korean, down 4-1 away against Stoke in HT (im playing Arsenal) and scond ame lost 0-2 aainst Brighton.

"plug and play..." your kidding me...

Last edited:
Is your tactic fluid? Do you have the right players? No, I'm not kidding you.

I'm Tottenham Hotspurs, playing in year 2016. Set the general training to defensive, and the match training to offensive movements.

View attachment 440912