Vanjagl how many goals of corners you made ?

Math Preparation = Attacking Movement

I´m at work now... later i will put some screens

With this tactic i won the 2014 worldchampionship with Nigeria.
Won France in Qtrs, Italy in semi and Spain in the final...

Sorry for my english because i'm french.
I try this tactic with tottenham in my first season and i win the premier league, the league cup and beat by man utd in semi final of champions league. Eliminate at the first round in FA cup.
For me it's a good tactic

Anyone else tried this tactic?
would like your opinion about it
How do I put some screens with my results? I dont know
A tip for those who used this tactic: it is based on the counterattack, so if you are losing or have to win the game you must change the mentality of the team, putting it more offensive.

Sorry for my poor english...

This tactic is a adapatation of the 424 devasto, but is much better.

Please show your results with this tactic...

http://www.4shared.com/file/9s2Jl1hl/424_Nobre_Surreal__Flamengo_Se.html

In what way and under what circumstancs is it better ? Could you please state the difference between your tweak and the creators versions. This way, users that struggle using the normal one, can evaluate if they should give yours a try instead.
Is it better for underdogs, when playing away or only for top teams etc etc. ?

I changed the corner routine. I make many goals form cornes. Try an look how many goals the DCL make...

I Lower the mentality too and the clousing down for all defeders. This change I made because in the original devasto some times you lose some games even your team its better.

And the most important is that i using this tactic for many years without notice the AI reads my tactic. I think this occurs because the mentality of this tactic. In the original devasto the mantality is too offensive and the when the AI reads your tactic you take many goals from counterattack.

I changed the corner routine. I make many goals form cornes. Try an look how many goals the DCL make...

I Lower the mentality too and the clousing down for all defeders. This change I made because in the original devasto some times you lose some games even your team its better.

And the most important is that i using this tactic for many years without notice the AI reads my tactic. I think this occurs because the mentality of this tactic. In the original devasto the mantality is too offensive and the when the AI reads your tactic you take many goals from counterattack.

Great BUT... CAN... YOU .... MAKE... THE .... OP.... BETTER .....