Reaction score
I have an image of how i want my team to play... in a 4-3-3

ST
AML AMR

CM CM
DM

LB CB CB RB

- Solid, no nonsense CB's, nothing fussy
- Full backs that push forward as wingbacks, making overlapping runs and always available for a pass
- A DM whose primary role is to break up attacks and pass it simple. They would also be available to receive the ball from the fullbacks and look to pass it into the wingers or CM
- LCM = attacking mid, always looking to break into the box and score
-RCM = more of a playmaker
-Wingers that look to beat a man and get to the byline for a pass-cross for a tap in

Overall i want a fluid passing team, plenty of short passes and plenty through balls that will create one on ones. The front 3 will be the main attacking force and look to interchange and move around the final 1/3.

Is there a good tactic like this or how would i go about creating it? I've looked at all the guides but there's too much info that just baffles me lol :(

This pretty much sums up what you want. A stopper/Cover CB parternship, a ball winner, a box-box attacking midfielder, a playmaker and three forwards who interchange in the final three and drill crosses from the byline with attacking WBs.

Forget other people's tatics mate u noe what u want you want to do all u have do is put it in to practise it fells much more rewarding when you win something with your own tatic