THFC123

Reaction score
I'm about to start a Crewe Alexander save but I need three good tactics that are stable for league 1? also recommend me some players to buy ;) cheers!

FETISH mate, first season I won promotion through play offs with them using this, had a blip in the middle where I kept changing. second season I'm 2ND in the CHAMPIONSHIP. had most clean sheets, scoring 5-6 most? 33 games in conceded 29 goals I think scored 60 something

Also, I recommend you sign I sold max clayton for 1.5 and signed mason Bennett. Jed Wallace, Whillemson (something like that, 32 year old right winger from Iceland on free transfer) and PLAY your youngsters, ST Andre Brown is becoming very very good striker for me banging them in now. CB Ray, RB James Baillie, Jones CM, LW Colclough, DM Waters, all start at crewe, Colclough is doing great for me. Ray is becoming first choice CB (I signed rio Ferdinand second season to tutor him) James Baillie is becoming a absolute monster at RB used him as a sub for mellor first season, this season he has flourished will be taking him to the prem with me. Jones his stats are increasing amazingly also coming to the prem with me I rotate him in cm at the moment. OH and if you ask for more money they will usually give you around 3-3.5million first season!

Last edited:
Also, I recommend you sign I sold max clayton for 1.5 and signed mason Bennett. Jed Wallace, Whillemson (something like that, 32 year old right winger from Iceland on free transfer) and PLAY your youngsters, ST Andre Brown is becoming very very good striker for me banging them in now. CB Ray, RB James Baillie, Jones CM, LW Colclough, DM Waters, all start at crewe, Colclough is doing great for me. Ray is becoming first choice CB (I signed rio Ferdinand second season to tutor him) James Baillie is becoming a absolute monster at RB used him as a sub for mellor first season, this season he has flourished will be taking him to the prem with me. Jones his stats are increasing amazingly also coming to the prem with me I rotate him in cm at the moment. OH and if you ask for more money they will usually give you around 3-3.5million first season!

Cheers man appreciate it!

Cheers man appreciate it!

no worries, I'm surprised there hasn't been much more on these guys, their like a team of wonderkids, I imagine if a top team bought and trained them they would be even better! I can post screenies of them all later as long as they get playing time they are brilliant