raaalvas

Reaction score
Lots of excellent underdog tactics on here, which is great, because thats where most people start out. But what about when your a few years in the game having built a team and are favourites going into most matches? What is the best tactic then? Especially to use at home. I want lots of goals!

Knap's goodbye 3430 or wof 3430 or chinese strikerless. They performed very similar, choose one.

Lots of excellent underdog tactics on here, which is great, because thats where most people start out. But what about when your a few years in the game having built a team and are favourites going into most matches? What is the best tactic then? Especially to use at home. I want lots of goals!

Knap's goodbye 3430 or wof 3430 or chinese strikerless. They performed very similar, choose one.

Thanks DejanST, i'll give one of knaps a go. Would have preferred a tactic with a striker, but i guess thats the way the ME has worked this year..........

Yeah mate I don't. Cauz I only care one thing ''success''. If a tactic is succesful no matter what's it style.

Wof 3430 quick test. Only one transfer for rotation .

View attachment 91234
Thanks DejanST, i'll give one of knaps a go. Would have preferred a tactic with a striker, but i guess thats the way the ME has worked this year..........

I actually like my own WideTargetKillsIt when I'm a top team otherwise Jesaustralia narrow tactic with strikers.

For a top side I preFer WOF 3430.

However both WOF and Goodbye have 1 or 2 striker, there is even a requested TM version. Goodbye 3421 is 3rd on MR L's test league.

WOF test with Arsenal

I played both tactic for different teams.

If you're underdog goodbye 3430 is better if you're fav. WOF 3430 is better.

However both WOF and Goodbye have 1 or 2 striker, there is even a requested TM version. Goodbye 3421 is 3rd on MR L's test league.

WOF test with Arsenal

i agree with Jesaustralia , good sides have good strikers ,

4-3-1-2 is a good formation for ''favourites''

also the narrow diamond 4-1-2-1-2 is a very good choice

Btw I remember using a 442 tactics with high wingers(more like a 4222 with wingers) 1 or 2 patches ago, that definitely used to score a ridiculous number of goals(yes using a world class team) but was a little too much 'leaky' in defence, but the goals scored, ohh maaan. I stopped using and kinda lost track of it afterwards.
I think the author was also on of those from chinese forum
(it's posted somewhere in the "Tactics from around the world" thread, I remember downloading it from there)

Last edited:
Hey knap, can you please guide exactly which one is the WOF 3421 to follow?

WOF test with Arsenal

This is the WOF 3421. I prefer to use this with Spurs because of Kane, although you can re train as SS.

The one that maximizes your team's strengths and minimizes its weaknesses and allows your best players to play in their best roles and express themselves while retaining a stable shape.

View attachment 87081

This is what i'm using.

Used succesfully with my Barcelona (without buying ****) and went full season unbeaten (like 2 draws)

Lots of chances created. Just plugged in.

Go give it a try.