best tactic for lower league i.e. skril premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianiffy

Reaction score
best tactic for lower league i.e. skrill premier i have been using wall of steel which is really good but i am beginning to get very inconstant please help

In my experience any tactic can be good in lower leagues, managing morale/complacency should be your main focus. Because there is no player specialization, most players have too low technical value to become an asset in a specific position or role.

I recommend getting players with a positive personality and high work rate and determination, also consistency is very important since you can't afford to have a rotation squad.

i have made 2 tactics for Skrill South which i have had huge success with. i am 10 points clear of 2nd and 22 points clear of 3rd. my striker is the top scorer, top rating and 2nd in assists, my other midfielder is first.

I have beaten and drawn with league 1 teams in this season. as my club is semi pro, it took some time to make it defensively solid, so i began leaking goals but once i had high chemistry my defence was solid.

I just need help to export it so i can share with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.