MillwallOllie

Reaction score
Hi There,

Im Millwall and got them promoted to the PL as champions. I narrowly avoided relegation last season and I am 12 games into the season, sitting 15th with 9 points.

I really need a tactic that suits my team which is a bit better than average IMO, is there any tactics that have been proven to work for teams that are not as strong as the big boys? Would be appreciated, I have downloaded 4 which have not really worked.

Thanks

Ollie

I like the Parking Bus destroyer
Worked excellently in my second season as rangers in Europe. Beat a couple of big teams but lost to AC Milan in the quarters.

Hi There,

Im Millwall and got them promoted to the PL as champions. I narrowly avoided relegation last season and I am 12 games into the season, sitting 15th with 9 points.

I really need a tactic that suits my team which is a bit better than average IMO, is there any tactics that have been proven to work for teams that are not as strong as the big boys? Would be appreciated, I have downloaded 4 which have not really worked.

Thanks

Ollie

Please read the POSTINGRULES
Thread moved.

On Topic

I have had really good results with the approaches presented HERE. I am refering to the team tactics for underdog or middle teams. Have a look at them and see if you can pick a few ideas

Last edited: