Best tactic for Vanarama North?

Aedus

Reaction score
Hi guys, at the moment I am playing on my 7th year on Vanarama North, surprisingly I got promoted to National on second season but then after one year there I got relegated and now I can't seem to get there, at the moment I am playing a 3-5-2 and almost got first place but ended up second and losing my 3rd promotion on semis.
I have tried getting loans but nobody wants to play for Blyths lol. Anyways, what tactic would you guys recommend me to get promoted?.

tldr: looking for a tactic for vanarama north that can bring me back to national.

(at the moment I am playing the tactic `Nice to Michu by GYRFM`.

Thanks!

HYy postoje dva nacina za slaganje taktike prvi je da taktiku slazes prema timu ili da slazes taktiku prema tvojim zamislima..za drugu opciju možda ces treba kupovati igrace ..
Pregledaj jos jednom igrace koje imas pogledaj gdje si najaci a gdje najslabiji ako imas puno AML ili AMr uz dodatak AMC preporucavam 4-2-3-1..postoje neke varijante s 4-2-3-1..napadac bi bio najbolji kao rola complete forward a ako nemas onda AF..ja sam puno utakmica igrao nerjesno s TM-S,pa ako treba nerijesno svako igra tako..ali napisi sta sve imas od igraca

HYy there are two ways to match tactics the first is to match tactics to the team or to match tactics to your ideas..for the second option you may need to buy a game ..

Review once again the players you have see where you are the strongest and where the weakest if you have a lot of AML or AMr with the addition of AMC I recommend 4-2-3-1..there are some variants with 4-2-3-1..the striker would be the best as roll complete forward and if you don't have AF then..I played a lot of games draws with TM-S, so if you need draws everyone plays like that..but write down what you have from the players