Swaggertoni

Reaction score
As we all know the game hasn't fully arrived just yet, but which tactic would you say is best so far? I'm guessing there will be lots of brilliant tactics in the future once the game is up and running and I can't wait to see what is going to happen. This game looks amazing so far!

Depends on, who you are, who you bought, who your playing, and how you like to play...

Bit early to even suggest the best lol most people will have only tried one tactic!

Sorry, I just find it hard to decide the best tactic to settle with!

ChristianEriksen's V1 and V1.1 is doing wonders for me in the latest patch.

akash and calamity's tactic have been the most effective of all the tactics with more than 2 pages

if people say the others it's favoritism, the goals for/against and points don't compare as well (he won the league with west ham first season, other people using those other tactics that I didn't list struggle to win the league with a top team)

akash and calamity's tactic have been the most effective of all the tactics with more than 2 pages

if people say the others it's favoritism, the goals for/against and points don't compare as well (he won the league with west ham first season, other people using those other tactics that I didn't list struggle to win the league with a top team)

I don't know if you're referring to my tactic as well, but people won the league with Crystal Palace, RBL, QPR and more. But, I am not saying that my tactic is better than the others. Just want to notice!

I believe there is no one best tactic in this game, just like there's no best tactic in real football. For Barca, possession football is the best, for Dortmund it's probably the worst...

The best tactic is the one you create to suit the players you have at your disposal.

Dortmund beautiful play for me, although I have slightly tweaked it to make it more 'stable'

I used Christian eriksen counter for hard away games.

None of these have been especially effective in the lower leagues, where I prefer to ply my trade. Since the patch I struggled with a few of them, but in the end found success with a 4-4-2 with roles change to suit the available players on a game to game basis. Show onto weaker foot in the OI also makes a huge difference at that level.

WeegieWonder is by far the best tactic tried with man u i was doing realy bad on till i used this tactic tried it with torquay and so far won my first 5 games which normaly i never ever do

Before the patch of yesterday were Christian, they are also working good now but i switch to Akash and doing great atm.

Duzzys 5-3-2 is working wonders for my Wolves save. Top of Prem second season after 22 games and no real superstars.