mikeybee09

Reaction score
Ive been away from the game for a while as ive just got bored trying to create a decent save. ive download lots of tactics withough success and created many of my own with the same outcome. can anyone say theres a tactic they use where they can just create a new save and have a decent game with success with any team they pick?

Im not after the best tactic where i score 5 goals a game i just want a tactic that feels real and i can create a new team around that tactic like the game is meant to be played

Last edited:
Ive been away from the game for a while as ive just got bored trying to create a decent save. ive download lots of tactics withough success and created many of my own with the same outcome. can anyone say theres a tactic they use where they can just create a new save and have a decent game with success with any team they pick?

Im not after the best tactic where i score 5 goals a game i just want a tactic that feels real and i can create a new team around that tactic like the game is meant to be played

Sorry, you aren't going to find that via making a thread asking for it. All you are going to get is creators of tactics saying "try mine". So there is going to be a lot of bias.

There are a lot of great tactics on here. Each of which fit different styles and formations. You have to look through all the different tactic threads, gather a few or so that you like and that you think fits whats what you are looking for, create a test save (or a real one) and then try them all out and see what you like the best.

You aren't going to accomplish that within this thread.