patrickLFC92

Reaction score
Hello everyone, was just wondering if any of you would be helpful and share the best tactic/tactics you have used on this game. Really struggling to get anything working on my save and would really appreciate any help.
Thanks

Have you tried anyone from below link?

Have you tried anyone from below link?

Yeah I've tried a few from there in the past but I've never really been able to find ones that stuck for a whole lot of time. I was just kinda hoping someone would kinda suggest me something that seemed to work well for them in there save. I don't really trust what the tactic testing and stuff says if I'm being honest because I have no idea who they used, what players they have, etc etc. Kinda always preferred someone saying this worked for me with this team or this set of players if you know what I mean.

Thanks for responding mate

Basically, I trust test leagues - I was a tactic tester for FM Base and the reason is simple.

1. No cheat.
2. No "reload" scam.
3. 90+ matches.
4. CA & Reputation Match (as much as possible).
5. Eliminating RNG effect.

Any tactic test league, will not give you an 100% accurate result. It's a good guide, what you can achieve with a good balance between your reputation (club) and CA (players). I see a lot of people having a good CA in their teams - have increased reputation, but still play with an "underdog" tactic when they need a different kind of tactic.