garland442

Reaction score
i am man city and money is no option really but i bought some of the best players around but still couldnt challenge for the league until i changed my tactics around a bit and it all just finally clicked i stopped leeking goals and started scoring from all areas of the pitch all my players were chipping in with goals and i went on to win the league and fa cup had a great season heres a look at it

Great formation, I am currently managing Hull and would use it only I probably don't have enough defensive midfield options. I think i'll train some of my centre mids and defenders to play DM then I'll try it out.
Thanks!

yeah mate it reallyis a great tactic try it out and let me no how u get on

I decided to try it out and I do have the team for it! Maybe not the back up but I can sort that out in the transfer market and on the training ground! I'll let you know when I test it out against Sunderland in the next game!

mmmm try being man city mate and you'll see how much cash you get

lol Man City give you a mad transfer budget!
I played Sunderland with the formation, the overall performance wasn't bad but we could't finish for some reason!
Lost 1-0 but I think it's going to work out when the team get used to playing with it!
Cheers!

i no 2nd season they gave me like 150m lol
no probs mate hope it works for you to

Thanks! My squad seem to fit to it well enough except for people like Dawson and Mendy, who are wing backs. I am trying to train Dawson as a centre back and Mendy as a centre mid!

dont no how you put it on download mate heres a screenshot of the team instructions if you need find out more just ask

Got a 1-1 draw with Middlesborough away! Thanks for the tip, hopefully the first of a string of good results!
Thanks,
Finn

This is working great! Beat Blackburn 3-1! Cheers!

ok cheers mate, any instructions for individual players?

more or less same as team instructions but the to forwards attacking and the 3 centre halfs full defensive mate