LBond1

Reaction score
I'm halfway through my first season with West Ham and my tactic is built around Andy Carroll, so i need suggestions of who to buy if I cant sign Carroll or as back up if i can get him.

Obviously won't be getting a big transfer budget so anyone i can get fairly cheap or on loan would be helpful.

Leonard Kewuke? (usually transfer listed at the start of the game and then second season). Also look for a guy called Oliveira in Uruguay (Penarol) he's old but I think he's good and a target man.

Kweuke has already transferred and is now worth 9m so that wont happen and i'm looking for someone a bit younger than that other guy

necid is cheap but i dunno wether he is any good tbh just had him in my back up for chelsea with Lacina Traore as TM

Libor Kovak! Around £2.5m and a fantastic big man up front.

Turns out i cant afford anyone! i finished 9th and was given £0 for transfers and £40k for wages (which i spent loaning in Carroll again)

I'm going to have to sell to be able to bring in anyone else now

Turns out i cant afford anyone! i finished 9th and was given £0 for transfers and £40k for wages (which i spent loaning in Carroll again)

I'm going to have to sell to be able to bring in anyone else now

:( good luck with the new season!
Lacina Traore and Yaya Sanogo might be a future signing for you

:( good luck with the new season!
Lacina Traore and Yaya Sanogo might be a future signing for you

Cheers mate, i really want to bring in players like Lacina Traore, Wilfried Bony and Jozy Altidore but that's never going to happen unless the board back me!