The One 11

Reaction score
I want to build the best team ever,so i need your help !
I like to play with wonderkids,i like to develop them to the highest level.
This is the best wonderkids list in my opinion:
Strikers;Barbosa,Avdijaj,Mastour,Alcacer,Malcom,Carlos,Ewandro,Wilson,Bonazzoli,Zivkovic,Jovic,Coric,i need the best 2 players ...Who
DM;Samper,Neves,Goretzka,Gaudino,Stark,Hojbjerg,Ajjer, the best 2 players ?
CD;Balanta,Varane,Marquinhos,Zouma,Umtiti,Vallejo,Sule,Tah,Doria,Can,Jones,The best 3 players
AML/AM;Depay,Bakkali,Rotariu,Cerny,Lozano,Deulofeu,Halilovic,Allione,Ocampos,Fischer,best 2 ?
AMC:Januzaj,Meyer,Draxler,Quintero,Calhanoglu,Oliver,Saul,Curro,Coman,Nathan,Vadala,Correa,Denis S,Maher,,Coman,Martinez.Best 3 ?
CM;Pogba,Wilshere,Verratti,Romero,Gaston Gil,Kovacic,Pardo. Best 2 ?
WBL/WBR;Peruzzi,Di Sciglio,Carvajal,Gaya,Grimaldo,Alaba,Shaw,Digne,Manquillo,Bernat,Alberto,Chambers.Best 3
?
Top AM;Isco,Gotze,James,El Shaarawy,Eriksen,Lamela,Oscar,Jese,Oxlade,Barkley,Lucas Moura,Coutinho,Bernard. Best 3 ?

Last edited:
I want to build the best team ever,so i need your help !
I like to play with wonderkids,i like to develop them to the highest level.
This is the best wonderkids list in my opinion:
Strikers;Barbosa,Avdijaj,Mastour,Alcacer,Malcom,Carlos,Ewandro,Wilson,Bonazzoli,Zivkovic,Jovic,Coric,i need the best 2 players ...Who - only used him so dont know a second - add Anthony Martial

DM;Samper,Neves,Goretzka,Gaudino,Stark,Hojbjerg,Ajjer, the best 2 players ?

CD;Balanta,Varane,Marquinhos,Zouma,Umtiti,Vallejo,Sule,Tah,Doria,Can,Jones,The best 3 players

AML/AM;Depay,Bakkali,Rotariu,Cerny,Lozano,Deulofeu,Halilovic,Allione,Ocampos,Fischer,best 2 ?

AMC:Januzaj,Meyer,Draxler,Quintero,Calhanoglu,Oliver,Saul,Curro,Coman,Nathan,Vadala,Correa,Denis S,Maher,,Coman,Martinez.Best 3 ? Again only had these two

CM;Pogba,Wilshere,Verratti,Romero,Gaston Gil,Kovacic,Pardo. Best 2 ?

WBL/WBR;Peruzzi,Di Sciglio,Carvajal,Gaya,Grimaldo,Alaba,Shaw,Digne,Manquillo,Bernat,Alberto,Chambers.Best 3
? 2 again

Top AM;Isco,Gotze,James,El Shaarawy,Eriksen,Lamela,Oscar,Jese,Oxlade,Barkley,Lucas Moura,Coutinho,Bernard. Best 3 ?

I'd say out of who you listed it would be those, mostly ready made stars anyway

I agree with Joe as in regards to the players. But surely a thank you would suffice.

I agree with Joe as in regards to the players. But surely a thank you would suffice.

Haha doesn't bother me really, I'm not that sensitive ;)

All those players listed could be world class anyway so he could literally choose any of them and they will turn out well.

When going for 'young' players I usually pick players 19 and below. 19 being the max and generally try to get them really cheap. Find it more satisfying blooding a player in slowly until their attributes have gotten good enough for regular first team appearances

ok,ok i surrender, i'm sorry ,you helped me and i didn't even thank you...
THANK YOU JOE !!!
:)

Last edited: