this is asking for the best team to DEVELOP youth, not who has the BEST YOUTH players...

it can be any team that has state of the art facilities and youth networks, 5 star coaches and a great tutoring and loaning out format...

I think Raikan is right, most people have miss read the question. This is a shame because I was going to ask the same thing. I want a club that can offer the perfect training ground for some wonderkids.

The one I can think of would be AC Milan. Great training facilities and coach and a great team reputation. Also their players are getting older so there are going to be first team chances for the youngsters in a couple of years.
The only problem would be there inability to sign more than 1 non eu player per season. Does anyone know a way around this?

Any other tems?

you can sign any Non-Eu players from within Italy :) but one from abroad...

if you want to buy in and have a few good youngsters with NO WP problems, I would suggest managing in Germany with the likes of Leverkusen and Bayern :)

they both have the stature to attract some of the best coaches around and with 1 or 2 sales can have good money (well mainly Leverkusen)

if you are looking for wonderkids, I would suggest looking through here Samshe :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3674

surely it's a weak side with a great youth academy and a fairly high rep. this way you've got the rep to attract them, the facilities to train them and a rubbish team that they can walk into and get the game time.