best team to be on football maanger 2009??

jinglebomb

Reaction score
i have a load of teams but i cant find the right one can any of you help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, your a Utd fan, judging by ur ava... So be Utd! XO

Simple, right?

Isn't the "right" team the one you build, make your own and stamp your authority all over???? That's part of the fun of the game... sam Allardyce didn't choose Blackburn because they had a squad full of world class players, he chose them because he believed he could work with the squad, get them out of the mess they're in and build for the future!

try udinese, you can play them and set expectation as "top half of table". and they have alot of promising young players. zapata, sanchez, mazzerani, laurito.the fans expect you to finish the league 8th, its pretty easy to finish better than 8th, cuz of the key players.

now that I got the trick with the game I'd say madrid, transfer windows are pretty much useless in the first seasons if you handle well the group, and out of 25 you can keep 17 right from the start, including youngsters with lots of prospects (higuain, marcelo). All the money you want if you want to spend it, even easier than barça I'd think.

Fiorentina are quite an interesting team to be.
Gilardinho, Mutu (could be sold for 25M+), Montolivio, Gamberini, Frey and Santana are your key players

Isn't the "right" team the one you build, make your own and stamp your authority all over???? That's part of the fun of the game... sam Allardyce didn't choose Blackburn because they had a squad full of world class players, he chose them because he believed he could work with the squad, get them out of the mess they're in and build for the future!

not really depends what type of game you want, I sometimes want to build sometimes just want to manage the team i support

u should be sunderland, a lot of potential
im them and got a lot of money cas i adjusted my budget and started off with about 16 mil and sold three players, bought cardozo, vukcevic who has scored 8 goals in 9 games from midfield, santon and sakho
u can attract good players as u can see and they have a good stadium and fanbase etc

I would say Luton Town. Trying to avoid relegation, starting on -30 is a real challenge. If you do it then you're a hero but if even if you don't, it's not really a sackable offence and you should be left with a team thats too good for the BSP because the team probably wouldn't have been relegated from League 2 without the points deduction.

Failing that I love managing Fleetwood Town, trying to become the ultimate manager and taking them from the v.bottom division to the very top.

Or... Stoke City, simply because they are by the far the greatest team, that the world has ever seen!

depends in you wanted it easy or not, very easy: milan, bayern, top4, etc... easy: valencia, sevilla, villa, hoffenheim, fiore normal: premiership side or equivalent hard: coca cola side or equivalent very hard: vauxhall motors, the worst team in ALL the game, now that's soemthing.

Try starting off unemployed?
I prefer managing teams from some obscure league. That way you can make your mark and turn a team that has little talent into a top team in europe. ;)

But if you want it easy, be Man City. Loads of money.

Try starting off unemployed?
I prefer managing teams from some obscure league. That way you can make your mark and turn a team that has little talent into a top team in europe. ;)

But if you want it easy, be Man City. Loads of money.

thats the way to do it

u should be sunderland, a lot of potential
im them and got a lot of money cas i adjusted my budget and started off with about 16 mil and sold three players, bought cardozo, vukcevic who has scored 8 goals in 9 games from midfield, santon and sakho
u can attract good players as u can see and they have a good stadium and fanbase etc

cheers mate!!