Best team to be relegated on your game

i've seen Cruzeiro go down in the first season and LA Galaxy went down in the first season in my own US database

onmy game ive holidayed til about 2120 and man u chelsea and liverpool all been relegated and chelsea went 10 years without top flight football :O

Man United normally go down before 2020, all the finances go to pot and they normally only have Rooney left and get relegated.

2009/2010 Liverpool, Tottenham both went down

Chelsea got relegated, won the league and brought their way back to the title all in 3 seasons!

LOL

Y did dat happen

well i was managing chelsea and tottenham....we dominated the EPL.....

man u was nearly relegated....they were on the 19th position....

i felt that was too weird seeing a team with a lot of tradition going down like that...

so i resign from chelsea and manage man u!!!

tottenham finished 2nd and man u finished 17th

sorry no screenshots...

but i do have the screenshot where i killed manu with chelsea....

10-1 to be exact....

Aston villa went down 2010-11, they sold milner, young and downing, but bought no one new...i also saw Palermo and villarreal go down...which was great though,cause I ended up buying cavani for £2m, kjaer for £5m, and guiseppe rossi for £4m :D

this is a little off topic, but not worth starting its own thread over, 12 games in my 3rd season with Everton, look who's leading the Prem

who've Wolves bought ?

for some reason United always seem to be mid-table or there abouts they've never finished in the top 4 on my current game, but best team to get relegated is Everton with me.

They dont seem to bought much, but this is more than just a good start to the season lol, 12 games unbeaten

Just watched Valencia fo down in season 1. was a sad time....

Chelsea, 2018 I think,their squad was so old, really really old, like Ezequiel Lavezzi was 34 or 35 :) Aston Villa 3rd season, strangely never saw Manchester United get relegated

Seen Liverpool go down with Hiddink their coach ;) No screenies tho.

When i was playing as coventry in 2025/2026 i was winnign europe and everything, the leagues were almost flipped, spurs were league 1, arsenal were in the championship (they were struggling in the championship to be honest), lierpool were down in league 1, and chelseas were still a srong team.

no screenies as that happened when i first brought FM10