TheBallBoy

Reaction score
Are there any specific teams that produce the best regens? Also, is there a way of searching for the best regens that will just search through regens and not all players?

Thanks

Southampton, Crewe, West Ham, Middlesborough are some in England along with the top teams. Barcelona/Madrid, Dortmund/Bayern, Ajax,Boca Juniors, River Plate, Sao Paulo, Internacional, PSG.

If you're far into the game (2+ years) search for players max. 16 years of age and this will show you regens. Alternatively, on the Transfers tab on the main drop down menu use the drop down and select 'Youth Recruitment' and will show you all the regens for every team that have come through.

Most big clubs or clubs with appealing facilities... although, don't be surprised if you get the occasional beast from the odd smallish club. Some of the less reputable foreign clubs I've had some great players from:

- Vorskla (Ukraine)
- Urawa Reds (Japan)
- Jomo Cosmos (South Africa)
- Real Alcala (Spain)
- Thanda Royal Zulu (South Africa)
- Antlers (Japan)
- AaB (Denmark)
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Vaduz (Switzerland)

Might not be the same for other people but yeah I mostly get my regens from less reputable clubs/nations because they're cheaper!

Most big clubs or clubs with appealing facilities... although, don't be surprised if you get the occasional beast from the odd smallish club. Some of the less reputable foreign clubs I've had some great players from:

- Vorskla (Ukraine)
- Urawa Reds (Japan)
- Jomo Cosmos (South Africa)
- Real Alcala (Spain)
- Thanda Royal Zulu (South Africa)
- Antlers (Japan)
- AaB (Denmark)
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Vaduz (Switzerland)

Might not be the same for other people but yeah I mostly get my regens from less reputable clubs/nations because they're cheaper!
I have loaded up all Spanish leagues and I cannot get Real Alcala, I am managing Malaga :(

In Spain, the best are Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barca
Portugal, Sporting, Benfica and Porto
England you have United, City and Arsenal as the top
Germany it will be Munich, Dortmund and Schalke
France it will be PSG, Italy Juventus and Roma
Dutch clubs have great facilities but Ajax have the best.
Boca Juniors and Santos for South American, but be aware the Colombian regens

I think it covers the top countries, but don't forget to check the others too. If you don't consider cheating, use Genie Scout.

This is actually a pretty simple question. Youth recruitment determines the PA of regens in a club and junior coaching determines the CA of the regens when they are created. So basically any club with good numbers in both (youth recruitment is the most important imo) have a greater chance of getting very good regens. It is stotasticly decided though so it is not a sure thing.

You can use the editor to find the teams with these facilities but they are many of the club already mentioned.

Velez (ARG) always seem to throw up some amazing players in my saves

In my ManU save I got completely terrible regens in the first season, so I sent my scouts out, and they found that Villa had about 5 4.5-5 star regens all with determination of 15+ . And 4.5 star potential for ManU is brilliant!

I've spent a good few hours over the past couple of days searching for regens for my Liverpool save

Argentina, Brazil, Turkey and Russia have thrown up some gems. England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain were largely disappointing

The best one I've seen (and signed for ?7.5m) is a 14 year old striker from Sporting who looks insane. I will try and post up a screenshot when I'm home

Ajax, Feynoord, PSV, Gremio, Red start belgrade, Partizan belgrade, Dinamo Zagreb, Sporting lisabon, Sparta Prague...

There are so many teams that produce quality youngsters...

This is actually a pretty simple question. Youth recruitment determines the PA of regens in a club and junior coaching determines the CA of the regens when they are created. So basically any club with good numbers in both (youth recruitment is the most important imo) have a greater chance of getting very good regens. It is stotasticly decided though so it is not a sure thing.

You can use the editor to find the teams with these facilities but they are many of the club already mentioned.

Reputation of the club within their country (and the world) and the reputation of their HoYD have a massive effect too.

This doesn't stop the best player of a generation randomly popping up from Ivoire Academie though...