Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other please state

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SS kits by far, the template pack for them must have almost 1000 kit styles
and almost all playable leagues have been completed for them

FB with Street a close second :)

FB kits without a shadow of a doubt. Loved SS when they were all the rage but FB is so much swift looking.

R'11 cos I made half the templates! XD

They look good thats what i have for premier league:)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

i think the 2D ones on fm2011 at the start are shocking but 2D11 made ones are good i think

FB Kits would be my choice if the shape was nicer; practically no chest and the sleeves are too short and slim. So have to go with SS, despite the problems with brighter colours at the edges.

Thanks keep voting peoplee :)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

8 votes for SS

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

28/02/2011 End date :)

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Still Short Sleeved ''SS'' is in the lead keep voting guys

They look good thats what i have for premier league:)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

i think the 2D ones on fm2011 at the start are shocking but 2D11 made ones are good i think
Oscar 7 made premier league and serie A im working on European nations

I must be the only one that likes the 'INK' kits then they look the most realistic, its a great texture to work with from scratch not much in the way of selection but the texture & design looks shop bought in appearance .. add another vote on that poll for me :)

the ink kits are there as a choice mate 28/2/2011 End date keep voting people