Reaction score
im QPR second season, finished 6 th in first and currently 2nd at 31st december

spent all money in summer, when is best to ask for more, before 1st jan , 1st jan or middle etc etc

I find the best time is around November ahead of the January window.
However dont expect anything if the team arent doing well most notably your new signings.

i was 2nd in table but they turned me down on jan 1st, ended up signing kyle naughton as only had 1 million and needed cover for both RB AND LB

if i get in CL they beeter give me a good budget

If you've asked once, and they said no, I wouldn't keep asking, chances are you'll run the risk of getting the sack, you'll be safe enough to ask once after they've already said no, but I'd leave it at that, and try asking again in around 6 months, also good results, keeping players happy along with the fans can only boost your chances. They'll normally say yes more once they trust you enough.

player morale very good, im 2nd in prem in cc final and still in fa cup , fans better be happy,

Usually if you do well halfway through the year the owner will inject money in your club if you are exceeding expectations. Even when I am favorite to win the league this will still happen (currently with Celtic and got a 28 million dollar increase from my owner).