Reaction score
hes at 28 years of age and ive got a fully developped regen with similar stats what is the ideal time to sell him at a hgigh value or shalll i let him retire at man utd with a reduced role?

hes at 28 years of age and ive got a fully developped regen with similar stats what is the ideal time to sell him at a hgigh value or shalll i let him retire at man utd with a reduced role?

In all honesty. I like to keep my midfield players until retirement, unlike strikers who need physical stats and defenders. Thats because mental stats usually reach 20 and their excellent for tutoring young regens. Also high mental stats are needed for attacking mids and midfielders so win win. just lower his contract each year slightly and give option for extention.

yeah true i still got kroos whos accepted to being back up and i got 2 quality regens who are the future 1 regen and pogba both get runs in the 1st team with 1 regen keeping his spot unless injury

yeah true i still got kroos whos accepted to being back up and i got 2 quality regens who are the future 1 regen and pogba both get runs in the 1st team with 1 regen keeping his spot unless injury

Yeah pogba and kroos the perfect tutors. Just make sure you lower the contracts you dont want to be stuck with a 35 yr old on 250k a week.

like to keep my midfield players until retirement
o.png