letmeetran

Reaction score
I would like to know what is the best training schedule(s) for FCB.
Line-up (4-1-2-2-1):
Valdes
Abidal,Puyol,Pique,Alves
Busques
Iniesta,Xavi
Pedro,Messi
Villa
Bench: Hummels, Traore, Sanogo, Eriksen, Sissoko, Guilherme, Muniesa, Henrique, Machserano, Agyei, Gervinho, Hazard, Jeffren.

I am afraid you might have got things the wrong way ( either that or I did not understand the question). There is no best training schedule for a whole team, especially where most players will have very little chance of improving much (since they are already great). The training it self does not have to suit the club as such. What you need to ask your self is what kind of football you want to be playing and after that, perhaps reflect this style of the development of the young players for the future, like when training newgens.

My best tip would be to read these threads by Mantralux, starting with the one where the player stats are explained and after that moving one to his training thread. This way, you get a really good understanding of the game mechanism

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/52157-player-attributes-explained.html

FM2011 Training Masterclass

Yeah, Mantralux's articles are brilliant. Although you shoud set it to your personal taste (it's your team, your game and custom schedules are better than downloaded ones), I do have a tip for you: have Tactics and Ball Control high in the sliders, because that is what Barcelona do best and you want to use their strengths to your advantage.