Best Training Schedule [made]?

iJAMIE

Reaction score
i am just wondering your guys opinions on what is the best made training schedule out there for developing players stats? 8-|
i have relised tugs' is one of the most popular but havent really heard about any others? :p
your opinions please........ :D

& also do you ever rest any of your payers from training?

I just use Tugs. Does the job for me.

I also use Tugs Training although I've tweaked it slightly for use in LLM. I never rest my players from training...if they don't like it, well tough

i always make my own and always get much better results tbh. Im arsenal atm

Last edited:
yeah of course you get better results if you can tweak it perfectly for your team/player, but that's not that easy..

im using tug's since 2hours ago, i see a nice improvement in my training so that's cool :)

yeah of course you get better results if you can tweak it perfectly for your team/player, but that's not that easy..

im using tug's since 2hours ago, i see a nice improvement in my training so that's cool :)

tugs is fine for the casual gamer but not all players are the same. e.g. tugs has one striker schedule where as i have 3 - FS/TS/TM

tugs training is usefull for a person who hasnt got a clue about it or they havent got the patience to do every single player with his own training schedule so they just DL tugs training, but tugs is pretty useless to somebody if he knows how its works and how to set them out all in different departments and hes willing to get stuck in and do things for himself.

Im using darkstarrs training,before this I used tugs but after a while I noticed the players are decreasing instead of improving,also it kept up and down after a while.

Using darkstarrs they keep improving

im willing to put the time in it, i just don't have a clue HOW