Best training?

united_yo

Reaction score
Hey there.

I'm currently managing Manchester United, and I will try to do this without buying new players and only use the youngsters that goes through my academy. I will do this with a personal tweak of Mr Hough and JP Woodys tactics. I'm also using a mix of Dan's and TT's training schedules.

What I'm struggeling with is getting the 5 star training on all the different trainings (Attack, defense, strenght, goalkeeping, set pieces etc.)

Does anyone know a list of people I could assign to achieve this? If possible, I don't wanna spend one whole day just fixing this though.

I appreciate all help received :D

Thanks.

Staff from Brazil are fantastic.

Quintilano Lemos Filho - he can have 5 stars on Ball Control, Shooting and Set-Pieces.

Valdir De Moraes - 5 star Ball Control and Goalkeeping, 4.5 Stars on Defending, Set-Piece and Tactics.

José Mário Campeiz - 5 Stars on Fitness (aerobic & strength).

Alexandre Irineu Carvalho - 5 Stars Fitness and 4.5 Stars Defending.

There are also, Nílton Petrone Vilardi Júnior (File) and José Rosan Júnior (Rosan) who are excellen Physios.

Then there is Brian McClair and Paul McGuinness, already at United, who are 4.5 stars on Shooting and Ball Control. With Rene Meulensteen 4.5 stars on set-pieces and shooting and ball control.

Marco Rota is 4.5 stars on tactics.

Paul Winsper and Tony Colbert and Valter Di Salvo are 5 stars on fitness.

Hope I've helped?

ps. Ricardo Moniz is 5 stars on ball control also.