lessthanjake

Reaction score
Recently, I started a new game as Man City. I actually had an old game with them that was a few years in, but the hard drive that was on got completely fried, so I lost it. This was one of my more interesting games, solely due to insane transfers, so I decided to replicate the transfers that I did that game again. However, since then, I have figured out more tricks in getting players cheaper, AND the game has been updated so I start with a few new players I didn't have at the beginning of my previous save (such as Dzeko). This all ended up with what I think is the greatest transfer class I can possibly pull off.

Before the first season started, I managed to make transfers for the following players:

Romelu Lukaku
Gareth Bale
Javier Pastore
Paulo Henrique
Moussa Sissoko
Alexis Sanchez
Eden Hazard
Neymar

In addition to this, Man City starts the game with the following players who are new for the season:

Yaya Toure
David Silva
Aleksandar Kolarov
Mario Balotelli
James Milner
Edin Dzeko

Essentially, then, my Manchester City team got all FOURTEEN of those players before the first season started.

I consider this the best transfer class I can possibly make. There is not much in the way of defensive players there (except Gareth Bale who is playing as left back for me). The reasons behind this are that I think defense is somewhat less important in general, depth in defense is less important because the defenders get less tired, AND Kompany/Lescott/Kolo Toure/Zabaleta/Richards/Hart are already a pretty high quality group with enough depth. Next season, I will probably make a move for Chiellini/Pique/Hummels/Pepe/Adler. I won't get all of them (especially since Chiellini and Pique will be super expensive) but it'll get done eventually. Right now, though, I managed to get two world-class (or budding world class) players in every non-defensive position + left back in one transfer period.

Does anybody have any comparable transfer classes from their games?

Also, I would put up a picture of it, but my print screen button has decided that it will only take a screenshot of whatever is on my screen besides FM (ie. it takes a picture of the desktop in the background).