Best U10 Million Signing

hussainb2003

Reaction score
My Best signing is : Simon Vukcevic
I signed him from Sporting CP for only 7 millions ... and he has been wonderful so far.
(13 games, 4 Goals, 9 Assists)
His Natural Postion Is AMC But He Can Also Play As AML

What About You Who Is Your Best U10 Signing .
Post His Name, Former Club, Fee ...etc.

:)

Otamendi from velez I think
Signed him for £4.5 million for Paris Saint Germain
He was a rock at the back and was worth over £20 million when he left on a free for Real Madrid

Fred! Fluminense £7mill to Birmingham bangs in absolute screamers left right and centre!

marco verratti? Alex smithties? harry kane? dunno loads of players

Vilar, 2 million

best keeper a team that aint one of the ig four can get, unsong hero, doesnt get the attention he deserves

Had to be Gignac. Paid 5m£ scored lots of goals. Finally sold him for 20m£ to Barca. He become Sunderland legend in 4 years.

Vilar, 2 million

best keeper a team that aint one of the ig four can get, unsong hero, doesnt get the attention he deserves

Vilar is a very good keeper ... but I have Buffon he is going to retire this season so I've already signed Akinfeev and the transfer will go throw at the end of the season ... I thought about signing vilar but he is also pretty old so it would be useless because he will retire after 2-3 seasons

boks2.png

Or if you want real players, Cattermole for £5.75m or Bale for £5m

Anthony Annan for 6mill. Gets stuck in keeps the ball moving and bags a few goals here and there.
14 goals 8 assists in 18 games. Not bad for a defensive/ball winning midfielder.
Also Mirel Radoi got him for 9mill and hes bagged 11 goals in 19 games all from corners.

Omar Torpak for 8.5 mill. Solid CB.

Danny Wilson for 2 mill. Leading CB/LB

Demba Ba, for 9.75 million, with Birmingham. What a tank!!!

Gustavo Cabral , River reserves , £2.1 Million for atalanta and he is a beast of a CB

Back