Best U10 Million Signing

Guillermo Ochoa - freakin amazing for about 2.5 mil, best value for money keeper in the game in my mind, absolutely amazing :)

Forward Nikita Rukavytsya for 6.75 million. Was on my CSKA (Sofia) for 2 1/2 years. Lead team to two undefeated seasons and scored over 100 goals. He was pretty dominate, and after going undefeated for two years I decided to sell him off for around 16 million. I know it was a Bulgaria league, but he did lead us to a ECC championship as well. He was really good. Man I miss that save.

Salvador Cabanas -
Quality players up front with dentinho their banging them in! signed for 6.6 mil

The Top 2 Players That I got For U10 Million Are :
-Simon Vukcevic (7 Million)
-Artem Milevskyi (6.5 Million)

I got Guillermo Ochoa for free at end of 3rd season, with Pompey. single reason I came 2nd in the league, instead of finishing in Europa positions! But even for £3 ish mil at start of the game he is AWESOME! Id pay £20m for him if i had to :p

The 2 Hernández' Javier and Abel ;D

Javier was £4.4 million and was scoring for fun.
Abel was a bit more at £9 million, but with nearly 40 goals across all competitions in his first season? I'm not ******* complaining. XD

Easily Franck Ribery on my 3rd season on a free with Tottenham. But at the start of the game straight away Gago and Van der Vaart when you pick them off the transfer list. Great buys.

Gabriel Silva, becomes the best left-back in the game.
Anthony Annan, quality holding midfielder.
Moussa Sissoko, brilliant box to box midfielder.
Romelu Lukaku, becomes the best striker on the game.

Ochoa 4.5M to Milan
Dzeko on a free to Lyon in 2013
VDV 7.25M to Lyon
Akinfeev on a free several times
Yaya Sanogo 9M to Roma in 2015
Verratti for 9M to Roma in 2015
Asenjo for 2.5M to Roma in 2015
Javi Garcia, Deco and Stankovic on a free to Panathinaikos
Victor from Gremio for 10M - excellent goalkeeper and captain
Nimani for 1.8M
VDV for 3.9M
Haruna, Ngog, Poulsen, Drogba and Landreau on a free
Nelson Rivas on a free

And loads of regens and youngsters.

neven subotic for 10m from dortmund
pinned a first team place the moment he came
scores quite a few goals per season

Marco Veratti any day...when you got techinal attributes of 19 at the age of 16,you must be something special

Andrej Kramaric, paid 3m for him at 18 now 23 got 20 goals for me last season, natural striker but great in AMR

Back