Best way to develop Carlos Fierro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JParkin

Reaction score
started a save with Napoli and Fierro will be signing at the end of the first season, I was just wondering how to use him to insure he develops into a top quality frontman, should I keep him in the reserves, the under-20 team, loan him out so he can get some football under his belt, or should I keep him in and around the first team squad and give him game time where possible?

I loaned him out until for a season. the season after he was out on loan again and Rooney got injured for 9 months, brought Fierro back and was my top scorer with 33 goals :)

I would loan him out 1st season. 2nd season i loaned him out till january, then i used him as a sub. 3rd season he was top scorer.

I've got him in my U18s for now, he's scored 7 goals in 2 games, so I don't think it's hurting him :p My plan is to play him in the Carling Cup games and maybe a few cameos in the league + CL, then I might loan him out in January depending on the form & health of my first team poachers.

for the first season, play him in your youth team, give him a heavy individual training schedule and focus on his finishing. then when he's 18, play him regularly in your first team. the only way to make sure that young players, regen or otherwise, reach their potential is to give them a lot of playing time. i currently have Carlos Fierro on my Celtic save and even though he's my second-choice striker, he gets 40 goals a season!

just make sure he gets enough playing time either in the youth setup or on loan
if you don't loan him out, then make sure to tutor him

Status
Not open for further replies.