Best way to get high prices selling your players?!

celticfc482

Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips on how to sell players?

I have interest in alot of my players like Lukaku, Hummels, Ivanovic etc, however the offers made are less that what i paid for them! How do you entice clubs to make big offers for your top players?

Also i have douglas costa who i dont play alot, however there is no interest for him , i want to sell him, but how do i go about doing it without making him cheap for other clubs to take?

Thanks

Have you tried offering him to clubs, if you don't want him. You can set the asking price, but the higher the price, the less bids.

Try offering him to other teams? if lots of teams are intrested offer for double the value or negotiate the bids

yh offer to clubs but set the amount of money you want to sell him for..clubs will bid around that price..yh like what Chokopop said the higher the price the less the # of bids..if u offer to clubs for 20million there might b interest but no bids so nxt time try 18million n so on.

I always a set a price that is higher than I actually like to recieve.
And then offer.
If there are not any offers, you can choose to set the price some lower and do it again.

But it really depends. I offered a player for a very decent price.
(He was costing too much loan, and I had better players that were much cheaper)
No bids, whatever the price was.
After a season (a club hired him tho), he got sold for the market price.

PS. I have other experience than above. For example, I offer someone for 1 million and they offer 500.000.
In 6 / 7 (start) seasons I did maybe 100+ transfers.

Last edited:
It's VERY hard to sell an under performing player. Usually, the better they play, the higher they pay. [captain obvious]

I've sometimes managed to get the price up by offering the player for some crazy price. And then hopefully some team will offer something maybe not as crazy but still way too much for the player.

Offering them out helps I offered Alex to everyone at Chritsmas for 20m and no one bid but city where interested and I offered him for 18m and then they offered 17.25m.Great bit of money I made and then I offered Essien at the end of the 1st season for 50m and United came in with a bid of 41m so offering after awhile helps.Also ended up offering Lampard for 15m and sold him for 11m to city.